Post in evidenza

Porn Addicted Rapists 42

A Melbourne man accused to trying to have sex with a minor is also facing charges for child pornography, the Brevard County Sheriff'...

domenica 11 dicembre 2016

Porn Addicted Rapists 18

A Minnesota man who confessed to abducting, sexually assaulting and killing 11-year-old Jacob Wetterling 27 years ago was sentenced Monday to 20 years in prison on a child pornography count that let authorities close the books on a mystery that had haunted the state for nearly three decades
Danny Heinrich, 53, led authorities this summer to the field where he buried Jacob's remains. As part of his plea bargain, prosecutors agreed not to charge Heinrich with murder.
The sentence handed down by U.S. District Judge Donovan Frank was the maximum the law allowed, though the plea deal allows state authorities to seek Heinrich's civil commitment as a sexual predator at the end of his federal prison term, which could prevent him from ever going free.
While some questioned whether it was adequate punishment, Jacob's parents, Patty and Jerry Wetterling, have agreed with prosecutors that it was their best hope.
Jacob was abducted by a masked gunman on Oct. 22, 1989, while biking with his brother and a friend near his home in the central Minnesota community of St. Joseph. Early in the investigation, authorities questioned Heinrich, who maintained his innocence. But he came under renewed scrutiny when authorities decided to take a fresh look at the case around the 25th anniversary of the kidnapping.
As part of that effort, investigators used new technology to go back to a sex assault cause of a 12-year-old Cold Spring boy that happened nine months before Jacob's disappearance. They found Heinrich's DNA on that boy's sweatshirt, and used that evidence to get a search warrant for Heinrich's home in Annandale, where they found his child pornography collection last year.
After months of denials, Heinrich agreed in late August to confess to killing Jacob and the Cold Spring sex assault.
Heinrich detailed his crimes in chilling detail in court in September, recounting how a handcuffed Jacob asked him, "What did I do wrong?"
He said he drove the boy to a gravel pit near Paynesville and molested him. After a patrol car with siren and lights passed nearby, he fired two shots at Jacob's head, killing him.
Patty Wetterling became a national advocate for missing children after Jacob's disappearance. A 1994 federal law named for Jacob requires states to establish sex offender registries.
In a court filing last week, defense attorney Reynaldo Aligada said Heinrich has shed "countless tears" for Jacob and his family in the decades since he killed him but has never touched another child since then.
In a separate filing, prosecutors said Heinrich caused pain and suffering beyond measure, and his silence let the unsolved disappearance "grow like a cancer" throughout the community, letting innocent people become the targets of police interest.
"Heinrich killed a little boy who did nothing wrong and deserved to live. This little boy's family deserved to watch him grow-up, to hold him, and to love him not just for who he was, but for who he would become. Heinrich stole all that in a moment, and now 27 years later he deserves his punishment," they wrote. 

A man who took pictures of himself sexually abusing a girl and made another pose for him has been jailed for 12 years. Stanley Jade, 45, formerly of Cleveleys but whose address was listed in court as HMP Preston, held his head in his hands as Preston Crown Court heard how police officers found vile pictures of him abusing a girl – while another was present. Judge Heather Lloyd said he was a dangerous offender and imposed the 16 year extended sentence period, including four years on licence. Jade, described as a house husband with alcohol problems, was reported to police by a mother who alleged he made lewd comments to her son and daughter. He was not charged over the claims as more serious crimes came to light. Judge Lloyd said he had a perverse and distorted view of his offending and ‘lied’ to police. She added: “In the summer some children complained to their parents you had behaved and spoken to them inappropriately. “What they alleged was bad enough but what was uncovered is far more serious and involves three little girls. “When you were later arrested you said you were glad everything was out in the open – but you hadn’t told police what they would really find. “You were sexually excited by sexually abusing these children.”
Prosecuting, Peter Barr said a Fylde mum contacted police on June 14 last year reporting concerns Jade had made sexual comments to three children and pulled a little boy’s trousers down. He was arrested and items including a PC tower and cameras were seized from his home. In a police interview he admitted he had been viewing images of “clothed” children. However a search of the camera revealed he had taken pictures of a young girl performing an act on him and he was identified by a woolly jumper he owned. Other pictures showed another child he made to pose for him. A third child was present watching the abuse on some of the images. All were under 10.
When he was arrested again he made no comment in interview. However, at Preston Crown Court he pleaded guilty to raping a child, sexual activity in the presence of a child, assaulting a child, and three counts of possessing indecent images, some at the most serious category in law. He also admitted possessing prohibited images of children and extreme pornography. Julie Taylor, defending, said Jade had been a victim of abuse as a child himself but could not explain his attraction to children. She added: “He has been candid admitting he was abusing one of the girls over a 12-month period. The defendant knows there is no excuse for his behaviour. His only explanation into crossing that barrier is he had extended into depression and alcoholism.” After the hearing, Det Con Steve Gelson, from Blackpool’s Public Protection Unit called Jades’ offences ‘extremely disturbing’, adding: “He is a predatory sex offender who showed a sickening penchant for abusing children to the point of taking pictures of himself in the act for his own pleasure. Jade betrayed the trust of these children, particularly the one he raped, in the most horrendous way and the personal impact on her going forward is unknown as she is still a just a young girl.”
He added: “We are committed to tackling child sex abuse and bringing perpetrators to justice and I would urge anyone who has been a victim to come forward and report it to us. We take all reports seriously and we ensure that victims are treated sensitively and professionally at all times.”

MEMPHIS, Tenn. — A Memphis man will spend the rest of his life in prison after being convicted of producing child pornography.
Terrence Milam, 37, sexually abused two girls and took photos and videos of the horrific acts, according to the Department of Justice.
It happened between October 2013 and January 2015. One of the victims was 9 years old and the other 11 when it started, according to the DOJ.
A Memphis Police officer discovered the abuse when he found Milam and one of the children in a car in an empty school parking lot. Milam was pulling up his pants as the officer approached the car, according to the DOJ.
After getting a search warrant, officers found sexually explicit images on his cellphones.
Milam entered an Alford plea to five counts of production of child pornography and one count of possession of child pornography. An Alford plea let him maintain his innocence of those crimes while pleading guilty.
A judge sentenced him Friday to 170 years in federal prison.
Milam also faces several counts of rape of a child in the Shelby County court system. His next court date is Oct. 19.

Memphis man gets 170 years for making child porn OCTOBER 7, 2016 KELSEY OTT

A Seattle-area man accused of recording himself as he abused a young girl has been charged federally with producing child pornography.
Federal prosecutors in Seattle claim Jesse Lee Allen sexually assaulted the 6-year-old girl on camera several times. They say Allen, 38, whined to the girl’s mother after she discovered the abuse.
“I have a problem,” Allen is alleged to have told her.
The girl’s mother discovered the abuse in October after finding sexually explicit videos of her daughter on Allen’s phone, a Homeland Security Investigations agent said in charging papers. Allen and the woman were acquaintances.
The videos appear to show Allen assaulting the girl as she slept, according to investigators’ statements. The girl later told police she knew Allen had abused her but was worried she would get in trouble if she told anyone about the assaults.
The girl’s mother drove directly to the Tukwila police station after discovering the apparent abuse, a Tukwila Police Department detective said in charging papers.
Allen was arrested at his mother’s home in Maple Valley on suspicion of child rape shortly after the videos were discovered.
Allen was initially charged with child rape and child molestation in King County Superior Court. He has since been charged federally with production of child pornography and possession of child pornography.
He has pleaded not guilty and remains jailed.

A 25-year-old Langley man who videotaped himself raping an unconscious woman at a party last year was recently sentenced to a lengthy prison term.
Timothy Greene pleaded guilty in Island County Superior Court Sept. 30 to second-degree rape and voyeurism. As part of a plea bargain, both the prosecutor and defense attorney recommended an indeterminate sentence of 10 years to life.
Judge Alan Hancock agreed and imposed the sentence last week Thursday.
A long list of family, friends and community members wrote letters vouching for Greene’s character and many spoke in court on his behalf. His supporters said he is a good person and that his actions in the case were a one-time mistake made under the influence of alcohol and marijuana and completely out of character.
One of the letters stated that the victim was partly responsible for being raped.
Greene apologized for his actions and wrote to the judge that he wants to get help. His supporters asked Hancock for leniency.
The prosecutor, however, said the crime was not a one-time occurrence.
Chief Criminal Deputy Prosecutor Eric Ohme explained in an interview that the investigation uncovered video Greene made of himself having sex with a former girlfriend, without her knowledge and consent. He was charged with the voyeurism count because of the video.
Some of the videos may be considered child pornography since Greene started dating the girl when she was 14 and he was 20 years old, Ohme said. Third degree rape of a child occurs when there is sexual intercourse between a minor who is 14 or 15 and a defendant who is at least four years older than the minor.
In addition, the detective found other images of suspected child porn, “upskirt” video Greene allegedly took of women in public and video of him trying to hide his camera in a bathroom, according to the prosecutor.
Ohem said he agreed not to file additional rape, child porn or voyeurism charges as part of the plea bargain.
The pre-sentence investigation by the Department of Corrections indicates a “lingering discrepancy” about whether Greene may have surreptitiously given the victim a narcotic to render her unconscious. The victim told detectives that she suspected she had been drugged since she passed out after drinking a relatively small amount. In addition, a polygraph exam indicated deception when Green answered “no” to the question, “Have you ever intentionally gotten someone drunk or medicated in order to take advantage of them sexually?”
Greene will have to register as a sex offender for life.
The victim had no recollection of the rape and only found out about it after Greene lost a flash drive in a friend’s yard, which a friend found and gave to her. The flash drive contained a video of Greene raping the unconscious woman with his finger.

Langley man who videotaped rape sent to prison on lengthy term 
  •  Nov 26th, 2016

  • 25-year-old man videotaped himself raping an unconscious woman 3 DICEMBRE 2016



    Cambridge man charged with 11 counts of making child porn CTV Kitchener  PNovember 25, 2016

    "Born 4 Porn" The Grindr Serial Killer 23 NOVEMBRE 2016





    10-year-old girl raped, killed by 23-year-old in Paarl 10 dicembre 2016






    Ti piace?

    Share This

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...