AddToAny

venerdì 13 gennaio 2017

TEEN RAPISTS 3

LAWRENCE — A Phillips Street man facing assault allegations from several females was indicted on 16 criminal charges Wednesday, including rape, assault to commit rape and indecent assault and battery
Angel Mateo, 21, of 76 Phillips St. was held without bail in October after he was accused of raping a 13-year-old girl on her way to middle school in Lawrence.
After his arrest, two other females, one age 27, told police Mateo had also sexually assaulted them.
The Essex County Grand Jury indicted Mateo on the following charges:
* two counts of rape of a child with force,
* one count of indecent assault and battery on a child under age 14,
* three counts of assault with intent to commit rape,
* two counts of indecent assault and battery on a person over age 14,
* two counts of assault and battery with a dangerous weapon,
* five counts of assault and battery,
* and one count of unarmed robbery.
The indictment means Mateo's case moves from Lawrence District Court to Salem Superior Court, where the penalties he faces if convicted will be more severe.
An arraignment date in Salem Superior Court has not been scheduled yet.
Mateo was initially arraigned in Lawrence District Court after he was arrested for the rape of the 13-year-old girl in his apartment Oct. 20.
After his arrest, another woman, age 27, went to Lawrence police and said Mateo had assaulted her May 28 in the Phillips Street area.
In late October, another female, identified in police reports as only "Doe," also told police she was attacked by Mateo on June 11 in the Phillips Street area.
After his Oct. 20 arrest, police obtained Mateo's cell phone which contained numerous photos of "young-looking females in sexually explicit circumstances," according to a police report.
One video depicted a female performing a sex act under what appears to be "duress," police said.
In April, Mateo was arrested and charged with extortion, illegal dissemination of obscene materials and threats.
Those charges were leveled after Mateo allegedly threatened his ex-girlfriend, saying if she did not perform a sex act on him that he would post a sex video of her online and "ruin her image."
After his arraignment on those charges, Mateo was released and court-ordered to wear a GPS monitoring bracelet.
Oct. 20, the 13-year-old girl told police the man who raped her was wearing "an inmate bracelet."

Jury indicts accused rapist on 16 counts, including child rape Jill Harmacinski Dec 22 2016 

'I Didn't Know What to Do': 13-Year-Old Recalls Abduction, Rape Oct 21, 2016

Child-rape suspect accused of trying to rape woman in May Oct 21, 2016

A NAZI-OBSESSED teenager raped a schoolgirl before repeatedly stabbing her and carving his name into her arm in a horror cemetery attack.
Miles Hughes, who was aged 17 at the time, asked his victim: “How would you react if I was going to kill you?” before etching his name onto her with a Stanley knife.
The teen, who is obsessed with serial killers and monsters, then stabbed the 15-year-old repeatedly before leaving her for dead in the graveyard in Hampstead, north London.
He only stopped his brutal attack when a member of the public spotted them on July 9 last year, prompting him to flee the scene smiling.
A female pal said Hughes, now 18, was happy he had carried out the attack and enjoyed seeing the victim begging on her knees.
Hughes dialled ‘999’ to say he had murdered a girl in the graveyard and police arrived at his home to find two hand-drawn pictures in his bedroom drawers.
One was of a clown’s face adorned with a swastika and the numbers ‘666’, while a second sketch of a person bore the words: ‘Anger creates Monsters, Hatred gives them reason.’ Hughes told cops the drawings were a depiction of voices in his head and admitted he had intended to kill the 15-year-old.
The teenager admitted wounding with intent but was found guilty of attempted murder at the Old Bailey after 13 hours of deliberations by the jury.
The jury are still considering a charge of rape.
Hughes had told the court they had consensual sex before he lost his temper, but had only meant to cause ‘really serious harm’.
He met his victim on the afternoon of 9 July 2016 before taking her to a quiet area of the graveyard, where they chatted and listened to music.
Hughes talked about serial killers and how they were created, and he started to poke the knife towards her neck, asking: ‘How would you react if I said I was going to kill you?’.
‘The defendant then moved to her left arm and started to carve his name into her left bicep with the knife,’ said prosecutor Jane Osborne.
Hughes pushed his victim back onto the floor and climbed on top of her holding the knife in his hand, then covered her mouth until she was choking.
In a police interview, the victim told how he pulled his trousers down, grabbed her neck and raped her.
‘He wouldn’t accept the fact I had to go. He was sat on top of me saying, “you’re going to tell the police,” she said.
‘He said: “There are voices in my head saying I need to kill you”.
‘He started to poke the thing into my neck. I started to cry. He started to cry and said, “I’m sorry”. He went to stab me but he grabbed my other arm.’ She said she tried to fight back, but was repeatedly knifed in the neck and chest, leaving her with puncture wounds, lacerations and scratches.
Hughes finally fled when a member of the public shouted ‘get off’, allowing the girl to get help and call for an ambulance.
Hughes returned home and dialled 999, telling them he had killed a girl by stabbing her in the throat.
Giving evidence he claimed she consented to sex by saying ‘yes’ when he asked: ‘Are you sure?’ He said she seemed ‘perfectly normal’ afterwards, but admitted becoming angry when her phone rang, believing she was lying about her mother being on the phone.
‘The words, “no, no, no” kept going on in my head and I said, “you’re lying”. She said, “I have to go,” Hughes said.
‘I then got really angry and in retaliation. I picked up my knife and I began to attack her.’ The court has heard the victim was repeatedly knifed in the neck and chest, leaving her with puncture wounds, lacerations and scratches.
Hughes admitted: ‘I intended to cause her really serious harm and nothing else,’ but insisted: ‘I was not intending to kill her.’ Hughes, of Camden, north London, was convicted of attempted murder.
The jury are still deliberating on the single rape charge.

A convicted sex offender raped a 12-year-old girl while on bail awaiting sentence for child sex crimes.
Alexander Mitchell made contact with his victim through social media before going with her to a relative’s home in a Highland village where he had sex with the child.
Mitchell, 23, had been granted bail after a court appearance in Inverness  –  with a condition that he was not to be in the company of females under 16  –  when he carried out the rape.
Police were alerted that a young female had climbed into the property through a window and officers arrived at the address.
Mitchell answered the door to them but police noticed that he appeared to be nervous.
Advocate depute Ian Wallace told the High Court in Edinburgh that he was pale, sweaty and fidgety but claimed that there was no one else in the house.
Officers spotted the girl lying in a bedroom  –  but at the time she maintained that they had just been talking and smoking cigarettes.
Officers saw a used condom lying on the floor and this later provided a DNA match with the girl.
And in March last year, the girl told a social worker what had really happened with Mitchell almost two years earlier.
She later said she had not told the truth about the incident in 2014 “as she was scared of getting into trouble”, Mr Wallace told the court.
Mitchell, formerly of addresses in Sutherland and Ross-shire, admitted raping the girl on June 15, 2014, at a house in a village near Invergordon when he appeared in court.
The prosecutor told the court that Mitchell, a labourer, had a number of previous convictions for sexual offences.
Sentence had been deferred on him following an earlier court appearance in May 2014 until July that year  –  but he committed the new crime in that period.
Lord Boyd of Duncansby deferred sentence on Mitchell, described as a prisoner in Inverness, until February for the preparation of a background report.
The judge placed Mitchell on the sex offenders register following his guilty plea to rape and remanded him in custody.
Scottish Conservative shadow justice secretary Douglas Ross said: “When someone is convicted of a serious crime, people are understandably perplexed as to why they’re allowed out on bail.
“One of jail’s key roles is to keep the public safe, and that’s clearly not happening while dangerous individuals who pose an obvious threat are able to continue to walk the streets while awaiting sentence.” 

A 16-year-old boy was arrested Thursday after police said he sexually assaulted a female at an Indianapolis hotel and abducted a security guard.

The Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department was called just after 6 a.m. Thursday to Suburban Extended Suites, an extended-stay hotel in the 8000 block of Bash Street on the city's northeast side. A female there told officers she had been sexually assaulted by a teen.

She said the teen also abducted a hotel security guard and left in the guard's car.

IMPD officers shared a description of the security guard's car, and another officer in the area saw one that fit that description in the 6700 block of Shadeland Avenue. The license plate matched, and the officer followed the car.

Officers stopped the car and arrested the teen.

Police said there were two women who were sexually assaulted. It is unclear when or where the second assault occurred.

Investigators said the case "does not appear to be a random act."

Police have not released the name of the teen because he is a minor. The 16-year-old was arrested on preliminary charges of rape, criminal confinement, battery and pointing a firearm without a license.

The Marion County prosecutor's office will determine which, if any, charges will be filed. Spokeswoman Peg McLeish said the case still is under investigation, and she did not expect an update on criminal charges before Tuesday.

A teenager was threatened into having sex with a Hazleton man, court papers say.
Keefer M. Ngirngesechei, 20, Monges Street, has been charged with 25 felonies and eight misdemeanors by state police at Hazleton as a result.
He was charged Tuesday with child pornography, criminal use of a communication facility and multiple counts of rape, involuntary deviate sexual intercourse, sexual assault, statutory sexual assault, aggravated indecent assault and indecent assault by troopers.
Ngirngesechei was taken to Luzerne County Correctional Facility, Wilkes-Barre, after failing to post $75,000 set by Magisterial District Judge Daniel O’Donnell, Sugarloaf Township.
Arrest papers state Ngirngesechei initiated contact with the 15-year-old victim on Facebook in the fall and during the course of that, the victim sent him photos of herself in a state of undress.
He saved an image and then in November the victim agreed to meet him so Ngirngesechei could show her that he deleted the picture, troopers wrote.
After meeting up, he drove her to a parking lot at 1866 Tomhicken Road in Black Creek Township and told the victim he would send the picture to her boyfriend if she didn’t perform oral sex on him, court papers state.
The victim performed the act, according to arrest papers, but then Ngirngesechei allegedly threatened to tell her boyfriend that she performed oral sex on him if she didn’t have sexual intercourse with him next.
They engaged in that act, too, troopers wrote.

City man, 20, charged with rape of 15-year-old AMANDA CHRISTMAN / PUBLISHED: JANUARY 12, 2017


Student accused of raping another Durham undergraduate after a night out had previously role-played responding to accusations of abusing a drunken woman, court hears Richard Spillett Mailonline 6 December 2016 


Abusi sessuali su un bimbo di 5 anni, arrestato pedofilo 20enne 14 gennaio 2017


COPS arrested 34 children aged just 10 or 11 on suspicion of rape and violent offences last year.

The shocking figures represent nearly half of the 80 primary school-aged kids who were arrested in the West Midlands in 2015.
Five children were quizzed over five separate rapes and the victims were three boys and two girls all aged under 13.
Cops also arrested 11 youngsters on suspicion of actual bodily harm and five for assault by beating.
A further five children were quizzed about robberies and two for section 18 attempted woundings.
Other offences included assaulting a constable, sexual assaulting a girl by penetration, assaulting a girl by touching, and common assault.
Other kids were arrested for “being concerned in the production of a controlled Class B drug” – cannabis – and using violence to secure entry to a premises.
CHILD RAPIST SHOCKKids as young as TEN have been arrested for rape and violent crimes, shocking news stats reveal ANETTE OLDHAM TOM GILLESPIE 5th December 2016
A Teesside schoolboy who raped his little sister has been locked up for four years.
The 16-year-old, who cannot be named due to his age, raped his sister when she was six and also sexually abused his nine-year-old brother.
The boy, who was aged between 14 and 15 at the time, denied the offences but was found guilty after a trial at Teesside Crown Court earlier this year.
He was back before the court on Monday where he was sentenced for the rape as well as sexually assaulting and engaging his sister in sexual activity.
He was also sentenced for sexually assaulting his younger brother on two occasions.
The court heard that the boy finally admitted the offences to the authorities during a pre-sentence interview.
Joanne Kidd, prosecuting said the offences first came to light after the boy was disturbed carrying out one of the sickening acts by a family member.
In a victim impact statement, the boy’s father told how his family had been “torn apart” by his son’s actions.
“When I returned home from work nothing could have prepared me for what I was about to face,” he said.
“After being told what had happened, my immediate feeling was anger and rage and a desire to protect my children.
“How can I as a father even begin to describe how my son’s actions have devastated our entire family?
“We have really struggled with how our family has been torn apart.”

The teenager was also made the subject of a sexual harm prevention order.


Gang rape of minor: 3 more students arrested 1 dicembre 2016

Four minor boys gang-raped 6-year-old girl 27 NOVEMBRE 2016


Sequestra e violenta due ragazze, arrestato 23enne 30 DICEMBRE 2016

Young woman raped by 3 teens at New Year’s Eve party in Sidney 3 gennaio 2017

5-year-old girl was raped by two minor boys aged nine 3 gennaio 2017




  • TEEN RAPISTS 18 novembre 2016

  • SERIAL RAPISTS 9 13 gennaio 2017


  • 18-year-old girl drugged, raped by a man and 3 teens in Sydney 14 gennaio 2017

    Abusi sessuali su un bimbo di 5 anni, arrestato pedofilo 20enne 14 gennaio 2017

    Morte di un allenatore pedofilo 13 gennaio 2017


    24-year-old woman kidnapped, gang-raped by 3 in a car 12 gennaio 2017

    5-year-old-girl raped by 17-year-old boy, threw into a pond 12 gennaio 2017

    Disabled minor girl gang raped, filmed by a 57-year-old man and 2 teens 9 gennaio 2017

    14-year-old girl raped, murdered in Maharashtra 7 gennaio 2017

    8-year-old girl raped, killed, dumped in a suitcase in Huancayo 7 GENNAIO 2017

    4 men chop off girl's ears for resisting rape in Baghpat 6 GENNAIO 2017


  • Ti piace?

    Share This

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...